UK AWARE 2010 - Friday 16th & Saturday 17th April
Friday, April 16, 2010 at 10:00 AM - Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 6:00 PM (BST)
This event has now started.Tickets purchased now are valid for Friday 16th OR Saturday 17th.
We are very
pleased to announce that all profits from ticket sales for UK AWARE 2010
will be donated Global Action Plan
UK AWARE is unique, established and respected.
Taking place on 16th and 17th April 2010, in Olympia Two, London, UK AWARE is the UK's only green and ethical lifestyle exhibition which offers a platform for:
- Organisations to educate, network, sell, improve brand profile, build databases and conduct market research.
- Consumers to purchase and learn.
- Organisations to align their brands with the UK's premier green and ethical lifestyle exhibition through event sponsorship.
UK AWARE is now in it's third year and has a proven track record where all others have failed.
UK AWARE 2010 will bring together 200 exhibitors, 15,000 visitors, 100 low carbon vehicles and over 50 world class guest speakers.
Exhibitors will be showcasing thousands of products and services ranging from cars to computers, from fashion to food and from travel to advice services.
All attractions at UK AWARE 2010 are included with entry ticket purchase and will include:
- The Green Machines Expo: the UK's largest showing of low carbon vehicles.
- The Green Business Start-up Surgery: an oasis of solutions for budding entrepreneurs to help make dreams become reality.
- Clothes swapping party: a chance for anyone to get a completely new to you wardrobe without damaging the environment or spending a penny.
- Kids area: shows and interactive activities designed to inspire young minds...a perfect Easter holiday outing!
- Morsbags: an oasis of creative surprises and haberdashery delights - voted best feature by our visitors last year.
Danny, Jodie and the UK AWARE team.
PLEASE NOTE - ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
When & Where
UK AWARE is a social enterprise with a conscience and a mission.
We are not scientists, activists or radicals, just normal people wanting to help everyone to make a real and necessary difference.
We realise that to fight climate change we need to make the right choices also the easiest ones. We want to help everyone to live and work more sustainably without needing to sacrifice lifestyle or comfort. The products and services which our exhibitors are showcasing help to do that
Our events are long overdue, but they wouldn't have succeeded before now. Our aim is to stage events every few months across the UK to make them easy for as many people as possible to get to.
The UK AWARE team are a carefully chosen, passionate bunch. We really believe in what we are doing, but we can't do it alone. Why don't you register your interest and we'll keep you in the loop with any developments and news.