San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Plug and Play Tech Center is hosting a Pitch Competition showcasing UCLA startup companies, VCs, and alumni.
Startup companies will pitch their business plans to a panel of judges who will then choose the top three startups.
Join us for some networking and appetizers!
4:30 - 5:00 Registration & Networking
5:00 - 5:05 Welcome and Introduction
5:05 - 5:10 Speaker: Michael Silton
5:10 - 5:40 Keynote: Tom Lipkin (25 minute keynote, 5 minute Q&A)
5:40 - 7:00 Pitch Session (Startups 5 minute pitch, 2 minute Q&A)
7:00 - 7:30 Networking
Dr. Thomas Lipkin, Ph.D.
UCLA OIP Assistant Director, Entrepreneurship & New Ventures
"New Directions in Entrepreneurship at UCLA"
- Bob Foster - UCLA Anderson School of Business Professor
- George Abe - UCLA Anderson School of Business Professor
- Lou Kerner - Bruin Seed VC, Managing Partner
- Rocky Gunderson - UCLA VC Fund, Chair of the Investment Committee
- Vandana Mangal - Executive Director of the Easton Technology Leadership Program
When & Where
Brand Development and Univeristy Outreach Intern