UCLA Phlebotomy Payment Plan Workshops
FOR PHLEBOTOMY PROGRAM ONLY
We are happy to announce the implementation of our on-line tuition payment plan for the UCLA Phlebotomy Program!
Here are 8 things you need to know about the Phlebotomy Payment Plan:
1. Workshops are 1 hour session by appointment only between the hours of 10am - 3:00pm on Tuesday - Thursday only. Please call Darlene Karim at (310) 312-9304 to confirm your date and time or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you pay your entire course fee when you enroll into the class (not using the payment plan), your cost is $1,775.
3. For the payment plan: your initial sign-up payment of $635 is due when you attend this Payment Plan Workshop (credit card payment for this sign-up fee is ok). Effective July 1, 2013, payments by credit card are subject to a 2.75% convenience fee.
4. If you enroll into course via the payment plan there is a $35 sign up fee and a $120 processing fee. Total maximum cost of the on-line payment plan enrollment fee is $1,930, which is to be paid off before the start of the course.
5. On-line Payment Plan payments will be made on-line via electronic check (from checking or savings account) or Debit Card. NO CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT PLAN ON-LINE PAYMENTS.
6. All course enrollments are on a first-come first-served basis. Signing up for the Workshop does not guarantee that a spot in the course you want will be available so plan ahead! (Paying the initial sign-fee of $635 for the Payment Plan does secure your spot in an available course.)
7. On the Payment Plan: non-payment will lead to withholding of services (i.e., you will not be allowed to continue in the course).
8. You must bring a valid drivers license or government issued ID.
If you are interested in enrolling into the Phlebotomy Payment Plan, you have to attend one of the 1-hour mandatory workshop sessions so you can enroll into the payment plan. During the session, you will receive specific information and instructions about the plan, your contract, and explanation of your responsibilities. Remember, that the initial sign-up payment of $635 is due at the time of the workshop if you want to sign up for a Phlebotomy course using the payment plan.
For your convenience, there are several workshop times available but seats are limited so please call Darlene Karim at (310) 312-9304 to confirm a date and time or email her at email@example.com. Please carefully select the time that works for you because it is very important that you are on time for the 1 hour workshop. If you are unable to attend notify us within 24 hours by calling (310) 312-9304 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or reschedule.
PARKING: please try to find street parking (read the signs!). There is parking in the building BUT we do not validate. Don't park in the Federal Building's parking lot: they will ticket/tow you. There is parking in the UCLA parking lot across the street from us (northside of Wilshire) - maximum cost is $12. Parking fees are subject to change without notice. There is also metered parking on the streets in Westwood.
If you have any questions about the Payment Plan Workshop, please e-mail Ms. Darlene Karim at email@example.com.
By Appointment Only
UCLA Center for Prehospital Care
Founded in 1988, the UCLA Center for Prehospital Care at the David Geffen School of Medicine, is the leading emergency and prehospital academic center on the West Coast. Our mission is to make a local, national, and international contribution to the practice of emergency medical services and the patients these providers and systems serve.
To learn more about us and the programs we offer, visit us at: www.cpc.mednet.ucla.edu