San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This Paramedic Program Student Information Session will inform you about:
- The new application and how to apply to the program
- How to have the strongest application possible
- Specific program description
- Program prerequisites
- How you can succeed as a student
- Related programs such as Paramedic Prep and PHTLS
- Earning college credit
- Financial planning, Payment Plan, GI Bill, other resources
- ... and much more!
The information is presented in a fun and interactive manner by our experienced program faculty and staff. Please bring your questions as we emphasize providing you with information!
The paramedic program information sessions are only held a few times a year so don't miss out!
Upcoming paramedic program application deadlines:
- for the May 2013 course it is Jan 22, 2013
- for the August 2013 course it is Apr 29, 2013
This information session focuses on the UCLA Paramedic Program and is for EMTs (or soon to be EMTs) that want to learn about applying to the paramedic program. If you are interested in becoming an EMT or Phlebotomist, join us at our regular monthly Student Information Sessions or visit our web site at www.cpc.mednet.ucla.edu!
Registration is FREE and on a first-come first-served basis. Seating is limited so don't delay!
When & Where
UCLA Center for Prehospital Care
Founded in 1988, the UCLA Center for Prehospital Care at the David Geffen School of Medicine, is the leading emergency and prehospital academic center on the West Coast. Our mission is to make a local, national, and international contribution to the practice of emergency medical services and the patients these providers and systems serve.
To learn more about us and the programs we offer, visit us at: www.cpc.mednet.ucla.edu