The Paramedic Program Student Information Sessions are designed to inform you about:
- Career opportunities as a paramedic
- Related programs including Paramedic Preparation, Nurse to Paramedic Bridge Course, and others
- Specific program description
- How to apply to the program
- Program prerequisites
- How to have the strongest application possible
- Earning college credit
- How to succeed as a student
- Financial aid and other resources
- ... and much more!
The information is presented in a fun and interactive manner by our experienced program faculty and staff.
Please bring your questions as we emphasize providing you with information!
The paramedic program information sessions are only held a few times a year so don't miss out!
The information sessions on Jan 18th & Feb 15th are focused on the UCLA-Daniel Freeman Paramedic Program and are ideal for those looking to apply to it within the following 3 months.
Upcoming paramedic program application deadlines:
- for the May 2011 course it is Dec. 10, 2010
- for the Sept. 2011 course it is Mar. 15, 2011
Registration is FREE and on a first-come first-served basis. Seating is limited so don't delay!
If you are interested in becoming an EMT, Phlebotomist or learning about our many other programs, join us at our regular monthly Student Information Sessions or visit our web site at www.cpc.mednet.ucla.edu!
When & Where
UCLA Center for Prehospital Care
Founded in 1988, the UCLA Center for Prehospital Care at the David Geffen School of Medicine, is the leading emergency and prehospital academic center on the West Coast. Our mission is to make a local, national, and international contribution to the practice of emergency medical services and the patients these providers and systems serve.
To learn more about us and the programs we offer, visit us at: www.cpc.mednet.ucla.edu