The Student Information Sessions are designed to inform you about:
- career opportunities in healthcare/Emergency Medical Services
- the variety of programs available at our Center including Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Phlebotomy, CPR, and others
- how to register for courses
- how to succeed as a student
- program prerequisites
- earning college credit
- financial resources
- and much more!
The information is presented in a fun and interactive manner by experienced staff and faculty. Please bring your questions as we emphasize providing you with information!
These general information sessions are held on a monthly basis.
The information sessions on Jan 18th & Feb 15th are focused on the UCLA-Daniel Freeman Paramedic Program and are ideal for those looking to apply to it within the following 3 months.
Upcoming paramedic program application deadlines:
- for the May 2011 course it is Dec. 10, 2010
- for the Sept. 2011 course it is Mar. 15, 2011
Registration is FREE and on a first-come first-served basis. Seating is limited so don't delay!
When & Where
UCLA Center for Prehospital Care
Founded in 1988, the UCLA Center for Prehospital Care at the David Geffen School of Medicine, is the leading emergency and prehospital academic center on the West Coast. Our mission is to make a local, national, and international contribution to the practice of emergency medical services and the patients these providers and systems serve.
To learn more about us and the programs we offer, visit us at: www.cpc.mednet.ucla.edu