San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The University of Central Florida Chapter of the Black Female Development Circle, Inc.
Shades of Womanhood Conference
Titled: "Je Ne Sais Quoi"
The event will address the topics of
- Beauty - Fashion, Makeup, Hair and Confidence
- Health - Exercise, Diet, Stress, and Screenings
- Success - Finances and Networking
- Character - Virtue, Gender roles, Women's Issues
- Relationships - with family, friends, partners, boyfriends, employers, religious figures
The event will consist of
- A diversified group of women
- Keynote speakers from the UCF community
- A Men's Panel
- Open discussions
- Free food
- Take home gifts
When & Where
The Black Female Development Circle, Inc.
The Black Female Development Circle, Inc., an organization founded at the University of Florida in 1994 as a preparation and actualization program, was established to facilitate the evolution of females into true and full womanhood. Our principles are self-actualization and improvement, a belief in a higher power, and self respect.