Two-Day ZoomText University Training in Orange County, CA
Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 9:00 AM - Friday, August 8, 2014 at 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you are a teacher that needs to know how to use the latest screen magnification technology, an IT professional that needs to assist low vision clients, a student or current ZoomText customer who needs to know how to get the most out of ZoomText, then this hands-on training is just for you.
Ai Squared and AT Kratter are proud to announce ZoomText training in Anaheim, CA on August 7 - 8 2014. The training will be located at the following address:
Braille Institute Regional Center Orange County
527 N Dale Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92801
What do you get when you sign up for ZoomText training?
- Hands-on training with an authorized Ai Squared Trainer
- An understanding for all of the advanced features of ZoomText 10
- Knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office and ZoomText together effectively
- Familiarity of the Internet and how to use it to its full advantage with ZoomText
- Information on how to customize ZoomText for your specific preferences
- 1.2 CEUs available (for an additional fee of $25)
Unlike other training courses that can cost up to $1,000 or more, ZoomText training is only $399 per student for a two-day class! Ai Squared accepts most major credit cards, checks, money orders, and almost all state authorizations.
To sign up for the training, please contact Kimberly Cline at Ai Squared by phone at
802-367-6152, by e-mail at email@example.com.
For directions to the training location, please call 714-821-5000.
Space is limited, so sign up soon!