There are 465 million Twitter accounts sharing 175 million tweets each day. Twitter is where business professionals shares news and information, build and strengthen their network of contacts, generate leads, develop new business and even get hired.
If you want to leverage the fastest and most intimate online social network for business, take this course and learn to Twitter.
You don't need to be a techie to take this course. Whether you're a digital immigrant or a Facebook ninja, this course is for you!
You will learn:
• Why You Need to be on Twitter for Business
• The Anatomy of Twitter
• Anatomy of a Tweet
• How to Secure Your Twitter Account
• Legal Ramifications of Maintaining a Twitter Account
• How to Launch an Account, Tweet, @Mention, Retweet and DM
• @Mentions and Hashtags
• Followers, Following & Lists
• How to use Favorites for Business
• How to Find to Right People to Follow
• How to use Link Shorteners
• Best days and times to Tweet
• What to Tweet about and best practices for getting Retweeted
• Branded vs. Personal Twitter Accounts
• Personal vs. Professional Tweets
• Benefits and Drawbacks of Autotweets
• Finding Twitter Users
• Bonus: Case Study
Cindy Solomon is the instructor.
Cindy F. Solomon is a product marketing leader and product management expert. She is an innovator, early adopter, serial entrepreneur, product excellence evangelist, content marketing & social media strategist, and contributing author to several books, including "42 Rules of Product Marketing” and the Guide to the ProdBOK, Product Management & Marketing Body of Knowledge. Solomon brings over 20 years of driving successful product marketing initiatives at enterprise level and early stage software, hardware, web development, services, and software product marketing organizations including Apple, Vadem, NetObjects and start-ups in Silicon Valley. She holds CPM/CPMM certification.
You are welcome to bring your laptops. There is wifi in the building.
$20 Early Bird until sold out or until 1/18/2014
$25 Regular Attendee- Until 1/24/2014
$30 Late Attendee- Until 1/27/2014
$35 At the door-Day of price