Learn How To Use Twitter For Business in a Hands-On Workshop
Do you feel like a Twerp when it comes to Twitter? You are not alone. Many business owners and business people feel the same way.
Why Learn Twitter? Twitter is exploding! People are signing up for Twitter at an estimated 460,000 new accounts per day. Twitter can help your company connect with customers, amplify your message, and ulitmately, grow your business.
Watch an introductory video here from Twitter:
Here is what you will learn in the Twitter 101 Workshop- $49 (normal cost is $150 for similar workshops):
*Anatomy of a Tweet- understanding hashtags, mentions, etc.
* Getting familiar with site structure, functions and account settings
* How to find and follow people
* Understanding Tweets, Retweets, Direct Message and the Timeline
* How to use Twitter Search
Twitter for your Business:
* Your Business Profile
* How to show personality to bring your Business Profile to life.
* How to Engage your audience. The right content converts people into customers, and turns customers into advocates.
*How Often Should You Tweet?
*How to Promote Your Username
*Twitter Promoted Products
Workshops are limited to 20 participants ONLY.
Vanessa is choosing to limit the workshop number to provide you with an interactive learning environment where you will be able to openly ask questions about how the concepts we are teaching applies to your situation. We want to make sure you get the assistance, support and help you need. Having smaller class sizes and an open environment helps make that possible.
Not comfortable registering online? No problem. Call Vanessa at 815-451-5230 to register.
If you think other people in your network would be interested in Twitter training, please share this page.
Here's what past participants of workshops with Vanessa have said:
Placement Coordinator at Working World Inc. Staffing Services.
President, In Sync Systems, Inc.
Communications Analyst at Illinois House Republicans
Workshop is Limited to only 20 participants, so sign up early. Please be on time
Please bring the following:
1) A laptop (to learn hands- on, if not, you will miss out)
2) On your laptop an electronic file of your logo or a profile image
3) Business Cards
When & Where
Vanessa Baker, Fast Forward Marketing CL
A local resource for online marketing and social media. A resident of Crystal Lake, Vanessa is committed to the local health of the business community, and wants small businesses to succeed.