TVOT NYC 2013
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (PST)
New York, NY
InteractiveTV Today [itvt] is pleased to present the 3rd annual
TVOT NYC 2013
December 11 (Wednesday), 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Pacific Time, New York City
- East Coast "TV of Tomorrow Show" Event Will Feature a Spectacular New Location, over 100 Expert Speakers and Panelists, Hands-On Workshops and Demo's, Unparalleled Networking/Business-Development Opportunities, [itvt]'s Popular Holiday Party, and Much More
- Tickets on Sale Now: Special Early-Bird and Group Rates Available
[itvt] is pleased to announce that TVOT NYC 2013, our fourth annual East Coast TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT) event, will take place Wednesday, December 11th at 450 W. 31st Street, a beautiful new location that will serve as an inspiring backdrop for the show's trademark creativity, while accommodating its ongoing growth.
TVOT NYC 2013 will pack all the excitement of our flagship TV of Tomorrow Show (spring 2014, San Francisco)--now in its eighth year--into a highly focused, dialog-driven, one-day event. The show--which is carefully designed to encourage networking, relationship-building, and deal-making--will enable the pay-TV operators, consumer electronics manufacturers, social media companies, entrepreneurs and technologists who are building the TV platforms of tomorrow to engage in a productive exchange of ideas with the brands, broadcasters, networks, agencies, investors, producers/creators, developers, designers, storytellers and other stakeholders upon whom the success of those platforms depends.
As the end-of-year event-of-record for the interactive/advanced-TV industry, TVOT NYC 2013 will also provide attendees with their last, best opportunity to fully understand the significance of the many industry developments that have taken place in 2013, and to hone their strategic grasp of the key issues that will be shaping the industry in the New Year.
December 11 (Wednesday), 2013
450 West 31st Street, (between 9-10th Avenue)
New York, NY 10001
TVOT NYC 2013 is a limited-attendance event, so we strongly encourage you to register early. To purchase your tickets, click here.
- From October 1st through October 31st, they will be priced at $875; and from November 1st through December 11th, they will be priced at $1,075.
- A special package that includes both a ticket to TVOT NYC Intensive and a ticket to the TV of Tomorrow Show 2014 in San Francisco is also available. To purchase this special two-event package, see above.
- To find out about special group rates (three or more), contact Tracy Swedlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 824-5806.
AMEX?: The Eventbrite service sometimes does not accept certain corporate credit cards such as AMEX.
Suggested Hotels Nearby
- Hotel Americano
- Distrikt Hotel
- The GEM Hotel Midtown West
- The Westin New York at Times Square
- The New Yorker Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton New York
TVOT NYC 2013 offers several different sponsorship levels, each designed to ensure maximum marketing exposure for your company--at the event itself, in the [itvt] newsletter and on our Web site, and in our talk radio show. As a sponsor, you also have such options as:
- organizing a workshop/masterclass on your company's solutions or on an industry topic of importance to your company;
- booking a room for private meetings, customer hospitality and demos; or even...
- co-locating your holiday party at the event!
Moreover, we are very open to working with your marketing department to devise creative, custom sponsorship packages that are tailored to your company's specific communications needs.
If you would like to find out more about sponsoring TVOT NYC 2013, email Tracy at email@example.com or call 415-824-5806.
TVOT NYC 2013's exhibitor showcase will be located in an area that is highly trafficked by the event's attendees. However, exhibit space is limited and we are assigning it on a first-come-first-served basis. So to guarantee that your company will have a booth at the show, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806.
Sam Pemberton (Investor), Rebecca Rusk Lim (Turner), Steve Reynolds (Comcast), Simon Walker (Dolby)
Presentations, Panels, Keynotes, Workshops at
TVOT NYC 2013 will offer three tracks, featuring over 100 industry-expert speakers and panelists:
- The Today Track will focus on the hard data that can be gleaned--and the lessons that can be learned--from the many deployments of interactive, social and advanced TV that are already in the field today. Representatives from the operators, technology providers, CE manufacturers, broadcasters, networks, advertising agencies, brands, social media companies, UI/UX designers, application developers and other players that are currently implementing interactive, multiplatform, and social television in the US and beyond will present examples of their work, and provide attendees with new deployment statistics, reports from the field, best practices and other insider insights.
- The Tomorrow Track will provide attendees with the opportunity to explore how the various platforms, technologies, screens, standards, content genres and business models that make up today's interactive/social/advanced TV space are likely to evolve over the coming months and years, and to identify new technologies, new forms of programming, new monetization strategies, and other developments that are likely to impact the space in the future. Highly interactive, dialog-driven sessions will enable attendees not only to hear from the companies, organizations and people that are shaping the future of interactive/multiplatform/social/advanced TV, but to question those experts and provide them with feedback on their efforts.
- The Workshop/Master Class Track will provide smaller groups of attendees with a more intimate and hands-on environment in which to: 1) see and learn about promising new interactive, social and advanced TV technologies, standards and business strategies; 2) get their questions and concerns answered by subject matter experts; and 3) gain practical skills for implementing new TV experiences.
In addition to these three tracks, the event will feature:
- Vendor booths and private meeting rooms.
- [itvt]'s annual holiday party, where attendees will have the opportunity to rub shoulders with many of the most influential figures shaping tomorrow's television.
While [itvt] has already confirmed an initial line-up of speakers, panelists and workshop leaders for TVOT NYC 2013, we are still accepting speaker/panelist proposals, and welcome your suggestions for topics you would like to see covered on the event's schedule. Uniquely among tradeshows, the TV of Tomorrow Show features an agenda that is developed through ongoing dialog with the industry. Please contact Tracy Swedlow, at email@example.com or 415-824-5806, to discuss your proposal. Also, please note that [itvt] is not a pay-for-play organization and that speakers do not have to pay any fee to participate in our TVOT events.
Bobby Boermans, Director of "App de Film," Nick DeMartino of Nick DeMartino Consulting, Deirdre Connolly & Michael Davies (Embassy Row)
Suggestions and Feedback
To discuss the TV of Tomorrow Show, or to give us feedback and suggestions (including new technologies you would like to see showcased and topics you would like to see discussed), email Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Tracy Swedlow at email@example.com or 415-824-5806 to find out more about GROUP RATES, SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES, SPEAKING PROPOSALS.
Please contact Tracey Sheehy at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about attending as press or covering the show.
When & Where
InteractiveTV Today [itvt]
TMRW Corp. DBA InteractiveTV Today [itvt] (http://www.itvt.com) is the 1st, best and most widely respected and trusted news source on the rapidly emerging medium of multiplatform interactive television (ITV). We provide concise, original coverage of industry developments, technologies, content projects, and the people building the business through our free daily email newsletter, daily news Web site, radio interview programs,Intensives, and our annual industry conference, the TV of Tomorrow Show conference. Our audience is made up of executives, technologists and creatives in over 150 countries. This is our 14th year anniversary!