A Conversation on Personalizing Education
Our Wednesday, February 15th fundraising event at 111 Minna Gallery from 6-9pm in downtown San Francisco will feature a panel conversation focusing on the most effective ways to personalize education for our students.
Our list of speakers includes:
- Alan Lowenthal, State Senator and Chair of Senate Education Committee
- Linda Darling-Hammond, Charles E. Ducommun Professor, Stanford University School of Education, Author of "The Flat World and Education: How America's Commitment to Equity Will Determine Our Future"
- Ninive Calegari, Co-Founder and Executive Director, 826 Valencia, Author of "Teachers Have It Easy: The Big Sacrifices and Small Salaries of America's Teachers"
- Kyle Beckham, Teacher, Downtown High School, SFUSD
The event will provide delicious hors d'oeuvres, desserts, no-host bar, silent auction, and raffle. All money raised at the event will go to providing free tutoring for low-income students in the Bay Area.
Enter our raffle for a chance to win an iPad 2 or dinner for two at Chez Panisse!
- Weekend in Vegas (including airfare for 2, hotel stay for 2 nights, and dinner at the Wynn!)
- Wine tour in Napa
- Weekend in Mendocino (Stay for 2 at the Andiron Inn Seaside Cabins)
- SF wine and food tour
- Yoga Tree 11-session package
- Oakland A's luxury box
- San Francisco Giants tickets
- 2 tickets to any show at the Independent
Check out Ashanti, one of our scholarship students, and her tutor Sarah:
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Visit www.tutorpediafoundation.org for more info, or call (415) 948-1585.
When & Where
Tutorpedia Foundation's mission is to provide high-quality, one-on-one tutoring to underserved students in the Bay Area.