San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This interactive session will cover:
- Using data to to create results-driven social media programs.
- Platforms & tools retailers use to engage consumers.
- Metrics and understanding where social media fits within the purchase cycle.
- Tickets are $10 before September 23; $15 day of/at the door.
- Time: 6:30 PM registration, light food, networking
- Location: Cross Campus, 820 Broadway in Santa Monica
- Parking: Street parking - check the signs!!
SPONSOR THIS EVENT
We rely on your tickets, donations, and sponsorships to keep our events low cost for everyone to join in. If you are interested in sponsoring an event, please contact Board member Charles Miller at @chasmiller or email us at email@example.com.
SMCLA mini boilerplate:
Want to learn more about SMCLA? Check out our blog: socialmediaclub.la
Join the conversation on our Facebook Page: facebook.com/socialmediaclubLA
More questions? Email us at socialmediaclubLA@gmail.com
When & Where
Social Media Club Los Angeles
Social Media Club Los Angeles designs monthly educational networking events focused on new and emerging social media trends and tools for business, case studies, and best practices.
We strive to bring in speakers and hold interactive sessions and workshops useful to social media newbies and experts alike.
Join SMC today at http://socialmediaclub.org/membership