Come join us as we hit the ground running at our Alumni-Only event!
If you have attended at least 3 Truthful Touch events already then you are elegible to join us. Because all of those in attendance will be experienced in the rules and expecations we get to open up the Welcome Circle format and play a little bit with making it up together! We will start by going over the agreements and reflecting on what they have meant to us. I ask everyone to think about a personal focus for what they'd like to practice and get better at during the event. Do you want to take your boundaries to the next level? Do you want to take more risks in asking for what you want? Do you want to care-take less? Receive more? Relax and go with the flow? It's entirely up to you. After that we proceed just like a regular Truthful Touch - but with a little more ease, safety, community, connection and depth. Mmmm!
Doors open at 6:30 and we begin at 7:00. As always please let us know if you are running late but still plan on attending.
Questions? Call 773-320-7571 or email email@example.com
Continue reading for more details:
The Rules of "Cuddling"
The rules are tried and true, and there’s a logic to them that goes deeper than you might think to create a safe, fun environment for people to connect. At a Truthful Touch (aka Cuddle Party) event, the first 40 minutes or so includes an explanation of the rules that you can put to use everyday. Intrigued? Come check it out!
And with no further ado…
ARRIVE ON TIME: Once we begin the Welcome Circle and orientation, sorry, we can let no one enter late. This creates comfort and safety by knowing that everyone is on the same page about rules and expectations.
WHAT TO WEAR: Pajamas or sweats– nothing too risqué. Think more comfy than sexy. (More drawstrings, less lace! No shorts or nighties please.)
WHAT TO BRING: Sorry, no liquor folks. Juice or sparkling cider is always welcome as are treats and snacks to share. A pillow or stuffed animal if you like. Otherwise, just bring your smiling self.
STICK TO THE RULES:
- Pajamas stay on the whole time.
- You don’t have to touch anyone at Truthful Touch, ever.
- You must ask permission and receive a verbal YES before you touch anyone. (Be as specific in your request as you can.)
- If you’re a yes, say YES. If you’re a no, say NO.
- If you’re a maybe, say NO.
- You are encouraged to change your mind.
- Respect your relationship agreements and communicate with your partner.
- Get your Facilitator or the Assistant if you have a question or concern or need assistance with anything during the event.
- Tears and laughter are both welcome.
- Respect people’s privacy when sharing about Truthful Touch.
- Keep the Cuddle space tidy
When & Where
Truthful Touch with Madelon
Truthful Touch is dedicated to bringing you a wide range of experiences that reinforce your ability to live your ever expanding Truth of Being. You have destiny to be fully at home within yourself and with others. Let's go there together!