Truitt & White Energy Efficiency Workshop
Thursday, March 28, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Is your home leaking energy and money?
Increase your comfort at home, lower your energy bills and get rebates on energy-efficiency projects like insulation, furnace replacement, or new windows.
Find out how to jumpstart your project with Energy Upgrade California, a statewide energy-efficiency program.
Before the workshop, come to an Open House at the Truitt & White Window & Door Showroom from 5:30-6:30pm. Manufacturer reps and showroom staff will be available to discuss your project.
At the FREE workshop, you will:
- Learn about the "whole house" approach to energy efficiency
- Meet local Participating Contractors
- Hear from a local homeowner about their energy upgrade
- Hear about financing options
- Have plenty of time for Q&A with contractors and program staff
Why get an energy upgrade?
- Make your home more comfortable
- Lower utility bills
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions and your carbon footprint
- Support local green jobs
Upgrades can also help local schools! When you sign up for an energy upgrade, a local participating school organization can receive $250.
See www.energizefortheprize.org for more information and a full list of participating schools.
For more information: www.energyupgradeca.org, contact Lou Riordan at 510-891-6553 or firstname.lastname@example.org.