Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Here is your chance to learn how to make one of the oldest forms of chocolate. Learn the history of the chocolate truffle and a variety of recipes and finishing techniques to make them with, including piped truffles, scooped truffles, and using truffle shells. Also learn how to make Belgian-style bon bons using polycarbonate molds and airburshing techniques. Everyone will get to take home some of the goodies they made during the day. Lunch will be provided.
- Participants must make reservations in advance as space is limited and classes sell out quickly. All reservations require payment.
- All tools, equipment, & ingredients will be provided.
- We require participants wear minimal jewlery, closed-toe shoes, & long pants. Aprons and hair nets will be provided.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age (unless accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian)
- Must provide 72 hours notice should you need to cancel you reservation.
When & Where
William Dean Chocolate
William Dean Chocolates artisan chocolates