San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Here is your chance to learn how to make one of the oldest forms of chocolate. Learn the history of the chocolate truffle and a variety of recipes and finishing techniques to make them with, including piped truffles, scooped truffles, and using truffle shells. Also learn how to make Belgian-style bon bons using polycarbonate molds and airburshing techniques. Everyone will get to take home some of the goodies they made during the day. Lunch will be provided.
- Participants must make reservations in advance as space is limited and classes sell out quickly. All reservations require payment.
- All tools, equipment, & ingredients will be provided.
- We require participants wear minimal jewlery, closed-toe shoes, & long pants. Aprons and hair nets will be provided.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age (unless accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian)
- Must provide 72 hours notice should you need to cancel you reservation.
When & Where
William Dean Chocolate
William Dean Chocolates artisan chocolates