Come join Troop 195 for their first annual Spaghetti Feed and Auction!
This highly anticipated event will raise funds for the Troop's 2013 camps, adventure activities, and to buy new scout equipment. These activities grow the boys through development of life skills, emergency preparedness, citizenship, and community service.
Dinner will be served from 5:00 - 6:00pm. Dinner will be mouth-watering garden salad, spaghetti with meatballs, and garlic bread. Delicious home-made desserts will be part of the auction.
The auction will be from 6:00 - 8:00 pm. There will be 3 types of auctions: live auction, traditional silent auction, and a blind bid silent auction. Everyone will have an opportunity to bid and take something home.
Here's a sneak peak at just some of the great items we'll be auctioning:
- 0% listing agent's fees (value of $15,000 for a $500,000 home - standard fees 3%)
- 1 year of rental property management services ($2,000 value)
- Ultimate Bay Area sky tour - fly over the San Francisco bay with 2 of your closest friends ($500 value)
- Professional portrait packages ($300 value)
- 4 trumpet lessons - introduction to the trumpet with a Jazz musician
- Decorator "table-scape" - give your kitchen or dining table a new elegant look (6 place settings)
- iPhone screen repair for $30 ($200 value)
If you can't attend, you can still purchase a ticket anyways as a donation or make a custom donation.
We look forward to seeing you! Thank you for your support of your local Boy Scout Troop 195.