TRIP : KINGS CANYON, SEQUOIA NATIONAL PARK 3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS
Friday, April 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 7:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
When & Where
Global Federation of Chinese Business Women- Southern California Chapter
The Global Federation of Chinese Business Women is a non-profit organization founded in 1994- headquartered in Taiwan with 48 chapters worldwide to date. We strive to unite Chinese business/career women throughout the world, to strengthen their international business exchange, to share their experiences and resources, and to foster their friendship and personal growth.
* With the global frame of mind, to embrace the trends, to build the networks and to develop the economic and trade relations.
* To unite Chinese-American business/career women through out the world and share their talents, expertise and resources.
* To build not only opportunities for networking but also the leadership, the friendship and personal growth.
* To enhance the international status of Chinese business/career women.
* To raise global awareness of Chinese cultures and arts and promote diplomatic relations.