Trinity Counseling Service Fall Benefit
Saturday, September 13, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Trinity Counseling Service Annual Fall Benefit is a time to celebrate the life changing work of TCS and raise much needed funds to continue our mental health programs. The Fall Benefit welcomes hundreds of guests to a gala style evening event which features a live and silent auction, delectable cuisine, signature cocktails, dancing and give aways. Our event is always one of Princeton's most talked about evenings and our guest list has included Governors, CEO's, celebrities and socialites. Our Executive Director will speak at the event and recognize publicly our sponsors and donors who have made the event possible. We look forward to seeing you on September 13th!
When & Where
Trinity Counseling Service
- To provide quality, individualized clinical and wellness services in a caring environment to all in our community – regardless of their ability to pay
- To provide compassionate counseling to all in need, regardless of ability to pay.
- To provide professional expertise and experience comparable to private practice.
- To provide a warm, comfortable, private environment.
- To welcome people of all faiths and beliefs.
- Each new client receives a comprehensive clinical intake assessment.
- Each client is assisted in setting realistic treatment goals.
- Treatment programs are customized to meet the individual needs of each client.
- All treatment is provided in private, individual sessions.
- Client and therapist review regularly the client’s progress to assure the effectiveness of the treatment plan.