Trinity College Robotics Competition
Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Sunday, April 6, 2014 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
Welcome to the Trinity College Fire Fighting Home Robot Contest and RoboWaiter Competition. As a reminder:
- Registrations can be transferred to another team but can not be refunded.
- The "ticket" registration is for the competing ROBOT. Each person on the robot team will be identified at contest check-in and can include email addresses later in the the registration process.
- All robots must have an unique name. Be creative! We will print your robot name online, in the program book and on the winner's board.
- A robot may compete in only 1 division and may not compete in both the RoboWaiter and Fire Fighting event.
- International teams who require an invitation to participate (to obtain travel documents and/or visa) may request it of email@example.com.
- No more than 15 total teams may register for any single country outside the United States. This restriction applies to the contest as a whole, not to the Divisions within it.
- The Contest maintains the right to refuse registration to any team for any reason.
Returning teams may notice that the 2014 contest will no longer include kit robots. All robots must be customized or unique to participate. Please refer to the contest website and rules section if you need further clarification of this rule.