Trimble MEP is excited for the return of the Hops, Brew & Learn Workshop Series. These workshops are focused on providing an opportunity for participants to learn first-hand from the field experts, outside of the normal “classroom” setting.
The Trimble MEP Hops, Brew, & Learn workshop series will bring together MEP contractors to discuss two of the cutting-edge technologies in the construction industry: 3D laser scanning, and field layout technologies utilizing robotic total stations for the layout of hangers, stub-ups and more.
Join us on June 19th, for one or both workshops.
Introduction to Field Layout Technologies:
During this workshop we will provide an introduction to the latest field layout technologies, including the Trimble robotic total station and Trimble Field Link for MEP, which help contractors increase productivity, improve field installation estimates and win more jobs.
Attendees of this workshop can expect to learn:
- General use cases of how the field layout solutions can be used for new construction and renovation projects
- How the model information in the office is accurately transferred to the field for layout, reducing expensive rework!
- How to track and document productivity during field layout for more accurate estimates of field time needed for layout
Check-in & Breakfast: 9:00AM - 9:30AM | Workshop: 9:30AM - 11:30AM
Introduction to 3D Laser Scanning:
During this workshop we will discuss how 3D laser scanning is ideal for MEP contractors who are looking to create their own 3D models from scan data, collect as-built information, perform visual clash detection with existing conditions, or implement QA/QC requirements.
- Attendees of this workshop can expect to walk away from this session understanding:
- What are the laser scanning use cases for MEP contractors?
- How can laser scanning replace the traditional means of collecting as-built information?
- What are the differences with the hardware and software components?
- How to take laser scans and translate to popular CAD/detailing solutions?
- What training is needed to get up to speed and use the complete 3D laser scanning solution?
Check-in & Lunch: 12:00PM - 12:30PM | Workshop & Tasting: 12:30PM - 3:30PM
Can’t make it to the event but would like more information on field layout technologies and 3D laser scanning. We’re happy to set up an appointment at a location of your choice. Contact us today!