You've decided it's time to unlock the mysteries of Twitter, and the good news is you'll find it not all that mysterious. In this beginner's class, you will learn how to:
• Set up a Twitter account in an SEO-friendly way
• Learn the language of Twitter: Hashtags, retweets, mentions, DM's, trending topics and more
• Use Twitter as a search engine
• Learn how to find the right Twitter application for your smartphone and laptop/desktop computer
• Engage with other users on Twitter by applying proper Twitter etiquette
• Find great people to follow and learn the best ways to build up your own followers
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: Tribune Tower. 435 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago
For questions concerning this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-222-4368.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.