Trib U: Understanding Facebook’s Advanced Features, April 24th
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CDT)
You understand how Facebook works—now make Facebook work for you. In this intermediate class, we will walk you through Facebook’s many features and applications.
In this seminar, you will learn how to:
- Discover shopping & restaurant deals
- Safely enter contests & sweepstakes
- Listen to your favorite music for free using Facebook’s Spotify app
- Stay updated on the news & follow your favorite celebs
- Create a private Facebook Group
- Create a private or public Facebook Event
- Create a public Facebook Page for a brand, business or organization
Our class is a lively mix of discussions, presentations and short tutorials. It is limited to 40 people to allow for plenty of time for questions.
So that we can jump right in together, you should have already registered an account with Facebook. A computer is not required for this class. At the start of class, attendees will receive a printed handout that follows the presentation. Afterwards, they will be emailed a PDF of the complete presentation.
When & Where
Chicago Tribune - Trib Nation
For questions concerning Trib Nation Events, please email TribNation@tribune.com or call 312-222-4369.