San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For ten years Creative Commons has helped artists, writers, technologists, and other creators share our knowledge and creativity with the world.
On Wednesday, December 12, 2012, join us from 5:30-7:00pm for an evening celebrating Creative Commons. The event will be a chance to network, celebrate, and learn how others in the Triangle are using Creative Commons to pursue their passions.
All Triangle user groups are welcome and the event is open to the public. Our program will include 6-8 lightning talks from users like yourself. Think Ignite with a focus on Creative Commons.
- Michael Williams (@mcmanlypants) — Published a book using Creative Commons
- Karen Cranston (@kranstn) — Why dryad uses Creative Commons
- Phil Vergis — Dancing E — Knowledge. sharing. for all. Using Creative Commons to distribute content
- Daniel Solis (@danielsolis) — Tabletop games and the thousand-year game design challenge
- Heather LaGarde (@heatherlagarde) and Dave Mason (@dcm) — Fundraising for Intrahealth open initiative with remixed music
- Reid Serozi (@riedserozi) — Triangle Wiki, edit your city
- Dr. Maria Droujkova & Yelena McManama _ Moebius Noodles
- Erin Robinson — ESIP Commons
Nosh: Pizza, beer, and beverages will be provided.
Parking: the Red Hat parking deck will be open and available for parking, please walk to the main entrance and wait to be buzzed in to the building.
Twitter: use hashtag #cc10
Creative commons information: http://10.creativecommons.org/
If you have any additional questions, please contact Jason Hibbets at email@example.com.