Designing for Multiple Devices: 3-Part Series
- Business & Professional
- GA @ Second Home, E1 5JL London
Curious about General Assembly’s User Experience Design course? Join us for a Trial Class — meet the instructor, get an introduction to the curriculum, and experience a sample session of the course.
What exactly is user experience design and why does it matter? As technology changes and more media outlets compete for customers’ time, providing an enjoyable experience is critical to both attracting and keeping users. This class will explore the role of UX in the product creation process, how UX designers interface with other professionals on a project and the tools and methods used to research and document a project's UX.
- Understand UXD as a practice and the differences between its various niches (UX, IA, usability, etc.).
- Learn the methodologies and types of documentation that a UX designer contributes to a project.
- Know where to access additional resources on UX design.
- Apply basic UX principles to a real world problem through a collaborative exercise.
General Assembly London is a campus for technology, design, and entrepreneurship. We provide educational programming, space, and support to facilitate collaborative practices and learning opportunities across a community inspired by the entrepreneurial experience.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.