The Surprising Facts About Your Home Energy Use
Did you know?
- You may be eligible for up to $4,000 in rebates from PG&E when you make your home more energy efficient.
- Additional rebates and incentives are available for Tri-Valley homeowners
- The average home loses approximately 40% of its energy through leaks
- Indoor air quality is 2-5x worse than outdoor air quality, according to the EPA
- The average home creates more air pollution than the average car
Learn how easy it is to get thousands of dollars back on home improvements that will save money, save energy, and make your home more comfortable
Participating Contractors who are trained and ready to work on your home will be there to answer your questions, and you'll hear from a local homeowner who has been through the process.
Tri-Valley residents can save 75% on an energy assessment and 10% on an energy upgrade, and local schools can earn cash rewards when you upgrade your home!
Upgrades can also help local schools! When you sign up for an energy upgrade, participating schools can receive $100, and a chance to earn an additional $5,000 in May 2012. It's not too late to get your school involved! See www.energizefortheprize.org for more information.
Event Co-Sponsors: City of Pleasanton, City of Livermore, City of Dublin, Pleasanton Partners in Education
Date: Thursday, January 19
Location: Amador Recreation Center
4455 Black Avenue, Pleasanton
When & Where
Bay Area Regional Energy Network
Learn more at www.bayareaenergyupgrade.org