San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Next Class: April 5th @ Trek of Schererville
- Check-in begins @ 8:30am, training starts @ 9am
- Guided training to help your child ride without the use of training wheels
- Parents must remain with their child
- Child must bring his/her bike
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED: $25/child
422-KIDS helps teach your child how to ride on 2 wheels
422-KIDS was designed and taught by a former Aqua-Tots instructor and uses an easy to follow, easy to understand method for teaching your child how to ride on two wheels. While some children may be up on two wheels quicly, the class isn't guarenteed to get your child "training wheel-less" in one class. But it does promise to arm you (and your child) with the skills and techniques to continue to practice how to balance, steer, and glide. These are the first steps to riding a two-wheeler.
Space in these classes is incredibly limited in an effort to keep the instructor "hands on" and able to offer detailed, child-specific feedback and training. The classes are designed to be fun and educational for both the parents and the children
Parents are required to stay with their child throughout the entire class. Children are required to bring their own bike and helmet. Class fee includes a small snack following the class.
*422 = 4 wheels to 2 wheels