Trash Fish Dinner Las Vegas
Monday, July 22, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
Las Vegas, NV
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Online ticket sales have ended! If you want to attend the dinner, please call Border Grill (702) 632-7403.
Mary Sue Milliken, Susan Feniger, and Executive Chef Mike Minor of Border Grill and Rick Moonen of RM Seafood, are joining with Chefs Collaborative, along with other chefs to put on a dinner that features delicious alternatives to the seafood we love and eat too much of. The menu will spotlight fish that normally never make it to our dinner plates, largely because they are undervalued or discarded as bycatch.
When: July 22, 2013. Cocktails begin at 6:30pm, with dinner at 7:00pm.
Where: Border Grill Las Vegas | Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. 3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger, Co-Chef/Owners, Border Grill Restaurants & Truck | Las Vegas, NV & Los Angeles, CA
- Mike Minor, Executive Chef, Border Grill | Las Vegas, NV
- Rick Moonen, Chef/Owner, RM Seafood | Las Vegas, NV
- Michael Leviton, Chef/Owner, Lumiere | Newton, MA. Chef/Partner, Area Four | Cambridge, MA
- Jet Tila, Chef/Owner, Kuma Snow Cream | Las Vegas, NV and Chef/Partner, The Charleston | Los Angeles, CA