Trash Fish Dinner Chicago: The Best Seafood You’ve Never Tried
Monday, May 20, 2013 at 6:00 PM
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Meet the fish that have been traditionally left off the menu by chefs, discarded by fishermen, and are virtually unknown to the general public.
During this family-style multi-course dinner, you'll enjoy fish that fly under the radar, prepared by renouned chefs from around the Chicago area.
- Paul Fehribach of Big Jones
- Bruce Sherman of North Pond
- Paul Kahan of avec, Blackbird, and The Publican
- Erling Wu Bower of avec
- Sarah Stegner and George Bumbaris of Prarie Grass Cafe
- Michael and Patrick Sheerin of Trenchermen
- Paul Virant of Perennial Virant
- Laura Piper of Trattoria No. 10
This dinner will benefit the work of Chefs Collaborative, a national chef network that's changing the sustainable food landscape using the power of connections, education, and responsible buying decisions.