Transmedia Next LONDON 2012
Monday, May 14, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 5:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
What We Cover:
DEVELOPMENT – WRITING – PRODUCTION – DISTRIBUTION
Transmedia Next isn’t about listening to people saying interesting things. It’s about equipping you to go out and make transmedia happen.
The curriculum for this world class training event is delivered both in traditional lecture-style formats, as well as through direct exposure to an immersive storyworld that takes place all around you, literally putting you into the shoes of a protagonist in the story.
When you attend Transmedia Next you enter an alternate transmedia universe. From before you arrive at the venue until after you leave you will be immersed in transmedia on every level.
You will collaborate with a dynamic group of peers from diverse disciplines to shape a transmedia experience and pitch it to a panel of leading industry players for feedback and prizes. Come prepared to have fun!
Along the way you’ll gain valuable insights into theory and case studies, gathering tools and techniques for developing and delivering industry leading transmedia programmes.
One of the key factors in delivering successful transmedia storyworlds is the ability to assemble a diverse and effective team of professionals to work together across disciplines. To assist this process, networking opportunities have been purposefully included in the format of the three day curriculum and is encouraged to continue after the event through our online Alumni community.
Professionals from a broad cross-section of industries including filmmakers, game developers, writers, agents, distributors, brand experts, cultural promoters, experience designers, lawyers and financiers have participated in Transmedia Next.
What You Walk Away With:
* A framework for developing your own transmedia programmes.
* An understanding of current trends in transmedia storytelling.
* A familiarity with all the key steps involved in development, writing, production and distribution.
* A strong grasp of the tools and techniques that enable the rapid development of transmedia programme architectures.
* A knowledge of the workflow required to produce a transmedia production.
* Exclusive case studies from real life transmedia productions.
* A new network of other forward-thinking media professionals and transmedia pioneers.
Tickets to Transmedia Next include:
* 3 days intensive tuition and participation in Transmedia Next
* Exclusive online training materials
* Membership of the Alumni Network and access to the online community
* Full catering, including lunch, morning & afternoon teas and refreshments throughout all three days
Return to our Website: http://transmedianext.com/
We offer a range of transmedia training, consulting and speaking services to companies and community groups around the globe.
For information on this event, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7558 85 89