Transformative Self-Leadership: Designing, Accessing, and Leveraging your Personal Genius
Friday, October 5, 2012 at 8:30 AM - Sunday, October 7, 2012 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
Take control of your life - and your success - and raise it to the next level with this three-day intensive workshop.
Transformative Self-Leadership is about becoming your best in both your professional and personal life. You will learn about your patterns of thought and the power of meaning-making to improve your performance and increase your opportunities for success.
This training is built around hands-on tools that will help you access deeper focus, design effective thought systems, and leverage both to enhance and support better living. You will learn and directly practice techniques to design, access, and leverage your mind’s powerful resources so that you can create success in whatever area of your life you wish.
Transformative Self-Leadership strategies begin with tapping into your most powerful resource for creating personal success and producing results - your mind. Our curriculum is from the field of Neuro-Semantics, which provides effective models for understanding how our minds, emotions, and bodies holistically work together.
Transformative Self-Leadership is about developing your personal genius, because you have the ability to…
- Master your time, focus, and state of mind.
- Respond to challenges with agility, flexibility, and creativity.
- Pursue goals effectively, with confidence and conviction.
Who will benefit from this training?
· Company leaders, Managers, Team leaders
· Trainers, Coaches, Consultants, Change Agents
· Entrepreneurs and business owners
· Growth-oriented people seeking transformational changes in their skills and attitudes
· You? If you wish to develop ability to lead yourself and create new results
Included with this program:
1. 22 hours of experiential learning applying cutting edge Neuro-Semantic techniques
2. Opportunity to additional supervised practice on the first two evenings after training
3. 100 page self-leadership manual
4. Lunch, beverages, and light snacks will be provided each day
5. Monthly newsletter of reflections and opportunities to integrate these learnings into your everyday life
6. Certification in the Meta-States Model, which may be applied as 22 PDUs toward PMI certification (leadership / communications BoK)
7. Certification in Coaching Genius, a pre-requisite for Meta Coach Foundation Certification Training (meta-coaching.org)
In addition, please contact Rich Liotta at email@example.com if you qualify for one of these special discounts:
- Group discount (10% for 2 or more concurrent registrations)
- Previous Meta-States Training (40%)
We have a very limited number of "hardship" discounts are available and given out at our discretion; for more information contact Rich Liotta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rich Liotta, Ph.D.: Dr. Liotta is a Psychologist, Certified Trainer of Neuro-Semantics, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and Ericksonian Hypnosis. He is passionate about providing tools to help people enrich and transform their lives. His approach utilizes the full spectrum of cognition, emotion, and systemic dynamics to stimulate potentials toward growth and change. He owns Enrichment Associates Consultation & Training and is a founding member of the U.S.A. Institute of Neuro-Semantics.
Mark Ashton: Mark is a Meta-Coach and Internationally Certified Trainer in Neuro-Semantics and NLP. He is a Co-Developer of “The MAcSS Project,” a Consulting, Training and Coaching organization. He is a founding member of the U.S.A. Institute of Neuro-Semantics. He also holds a full certification in Bruce Lee’s Art of Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do (JFJKD). With his strong background in performance, Mark focuses his trainings and coaching on practical application of new skills, knowledge and behavior.
Angelo Panar: Angelo is a practicing engineer with over twelve years of building systems that support learning, training, and performance support systems. He is a Certified NS-NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer and is a founding member of the Institute of Neuro-Semantics in the USA, with over 7 years of Neuro-Semantics experience.
If you cannot attend a class you registered for, contact us at email@example.com and send a replacement at no additional charge. If you need to cancel, these policies apply:
- More than three weeks notice, you can cancel and receive a full refund or transfer to another class, at no additional charge.
- More than one week notice, but less than three weeks notice, you can transfer to another class for an additional $50.00. No refund will be given.
- Less than one weeks notice, you can transfer to another class for an additional $250.00. No refund will be given.
For more about the course go to: Full Description on EnrichmentACT
This training is produced by:
When & Where
Enrichment Associates Consultation and Training; & The MAcSS Project
Enrichment Associates Consultation & Training was co-founded by Rich Liotta, Ph.D. Our mission as consultants and trainers is too offer skills and strategies that will help you help yourself to live a more fulfilled and successful life! We offer consultation and training utilizing a broad skill set, including Neuro-Semantics (NS), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and Ericksonian Hypnosis. We provide effective and efficient strategies that facilitate growth, excellence, and change for individuals, in the workplace, or in organizations.
TheMAcSS Project is a consulting, training and coaching organization that facilitates the Mastering and Actualizing of Strategies that will lead you to Succeed in any area of Your Life! We will help you clarify, decide, and create your own projects of success, to fully integrate them in your life, utilizing your inner powers and taking you to the best expression of yourself as defined by you. Our goal is to accompany you in the process of transforming your life in a practical, focused and caring way, to become the best you can be!