Transform HTML Into HTML5
Thursday, July 26, 2012 from 2:00 PM to 2:45 PM (EDT)
Featuring Aquent's Summer of Learning instructor, Jim Webb...
By the end of this webcast, you’ll understand the collection of technologies known loosely as HTML5, and what you can start using today. We’ll focus on HTML specifically, and you’ll update an older page to use new HTML5 syntax. You’ll know how to avoid problems with older browsers, and the benefits of using HTML5 at all.
A few important notes about this webcast
- You'll want to join the webcast 15 minutes early to initialize your browser
- If registration is closed, don't panic - we have established a wait-list and will release a recorded version via YouTube once the live event is done
- This session is listen-only and can accommodate 1,000 attendees
- We will collect questions from participants via chat during the event
- The instructor will answer a handful of questions during the last 15 minutes of the event
- For questions not answered live, we will do our best to answer as many as possible using the Summer of Learning online forum after the event
When & Where
Aquent | Summer of Learning
Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org