|Course Name||Course Type||Fees||Start Date||Days of the Week|
Introduction to Selenium Automation Using Java Language
|$799.00||Aug-16-2014||Sat 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM PST
Click here for Payment Options
Your registration fee guarantees you a seat. The course Schedules are subject to change and/or cancellation. Each course requires minimum number of student's enrollment to start the course. Advanced registration required for instructor led courses. The non-returnable registration fee for each course is $49. When you join the course you will pay the remaining payment where the registration pay will be used against the course fee. If you have additional questions use contact us page and leave your question along with your e-mail id and phone number.
We only take 15 students per batch in our on-site Fremont location. So, please register and reserve your seat ahead of time.
If you are in a hurry and can't wait for next course to start, buy our self-study materials. We'll promptly subtract your self-study material fee against the course fee..
This is a 6 weeks commitment course, 6 hours/week with 30 min break. We currently provide ONLY onsite instructor led courses for this course. Course contents are subject to change. Please look the schedules page for current start date of the courses and fees information. Click here to contact us for any questions. Due to limited seats availability register and pay for the course at least a week before to guarantee a seat for you.
Bring your own laptop. All the installation instructions and step by step guide is provided to you ahead of time. Install the required software’s and/or tools ahead of time for the next week. This will allow covering the course materials instead of wasting time on installation during the course.
This course starts with installing Selenium IDE (and optionally Firefox) in Mozilla Firefox. Creating simple test cases that search “Energy Efficient” key word in different domain’s search engines. You will create a Selenium Test Suite using the “Energy Efficient” test cases in Selenium IDE. The above exercises “Energy Efficient” test case allows you to understand how Selenium is dependent on the HTML structure of the application under test (AUT).
You can install the useful Firefox add-ons like Firebug, Dom Inspector, Regular Expression Tester, HTML Validator, etc. These tools will allow you understand the locator strategies, and how to aptly provide locators for different commands in Selenium. Optionally you can also install 7-Zip for opening Zipped files, and Notepad++ which allows you to look out the source codes of different programming languages.
Quick Tour of Selenium IDE - The first section introduces and provides detailed description about each of the features available within Selenium IDE. Age classification exercises will demonstrate to the students how to use different Selenium IDE options. The second section provides advanced features about how to add your own custom formatters for Selenium. The Google Map exercise demonstrates how to specifically look for an element within a page.
Optionally provides overview about Software testing life cycle (STLC) in parallel with Software development life cycle. This section is theory; students are encouraged to go through the materials on their own.
The week 2 starts with Selenium concepts like actions, assessors and asserts and explains the selenium locators and pattern matchers.
The Selenium commands are provided with examples:
· Variable Substitution
· Stored Vars and Maps
· Handling Alerts, Prompts and Confirms
· Browser commands GoBack and refresh
· Navigator Properties
The second section introduces Regular Expression Tester Tool for Firefox plugin. Introduces regular expression Meta characters and demonstrates within Regular Expression Tester tool how to create different regular expressions from the scratch. How to use regular expressions Selenium test cases are shown with examples like ShowWinName and UserInputForm.
The week three focuses on introducing JUnit Framework to the students along with Selenium Remote Control concepts
Introduces JUnit Concepts like
DataPoints and Theories
Selenium Test Cases using JUnit Framework
The week four will cover the Data Driven Testing in Selenium:
Zen Photo Project
1. Quiz on Week 3
2. Creating Selenium IDE Test Cases in Zen Photo Application
3. Converting test cases to JUnit Framework
4. Creating and running a JUnit test suite using Eclipse IDE
5. Data Driven Testing of ZenPhoto Application
1. Selenium IDE – ZenPhoto Test Case
2. Using Eclipse IDE – ZenPhoto Application Project
Introduction to Web Driver
Simple Calculator Project
· Provides how to use code Coverage tool Cobertura within Eclipse IDE, and Jenkins
· Allows you to understand how to use Maven for your builds
· Allows you to understand how the code changes will break your builds
1. Install Maven Ver1
2. Install TortoiseSVN Ver1
3. Install Subclipse Ver1
4. Install M2E Ver2
5. Install eCobertura Ver1
6. Install Jenkins Ver1
7. Install Jenkins Plugins Ver1
8. Configure Jenkins Ver1
1. Introduction to Web Driver
2. Using Different drivers in Web Driver
3. Using WebDriver for different browsers
4. Simple Calculator Project - Create in Eclipse IDE
5. Simple Calculator Project - Adding to Subversion
6. Simple Calculator Project - eCobertura (Eclipse Plugin) Usage
7. Simple Calculator Project - Cobertura - Maven Report Generation
8. Simple Calculator Project - Jenkins – Continuous Integration
· Configuring and running Selenium test cases using Selenium Grid
1. WebDriver Page Object Pattern
2. Creating WebDriver Framework using Page Objects Pattern
3. Selenium Grid Overview
4. Selenium Grid Architecture
5. Selenium Grid Configuration
6. Running Selenium Test Cases using Selenium Grid in IE, FF and GC
Kavin School offers low cost Selenium Automation Testing Tool training for the students who have no or prior experience in Selenium. If you have already have experience is Selenium. Look for various techniques provided during the training which will eliminate the number of hours you spent to figure out to solve a specific problem. The training is designed to meet both novice as well as advanced users to learn Selenium easily and get confident to attend the interviews.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.