Train the Presenter
with KWU Master Faculty Instructor Antoinette Perez
Incorporating exercises, group work and hands-on participation, Train the Presenter covers effective teaching techniques and strategies, as well as developing successful communication skills.
You’ll learn what preparation is needed to deliver industry leading training.
This course is intended to develop training skills for new and current instructors who want to teach in the Market Center, and for current KWU Faculty who want to refresh their skills base.
- Internalize KWU tools and standards.
- Practice teaching techniques to enhance your training skills.
- Learn how to incorporate productivity-boosting activities into the learning experience.
- Build, effectively prepare, and deliver a short presentation.
- Give and receive feedback that will contribute to learning and growth.
ALL Market Center Leadership Roles (OP, TL, MCA, ATL, ALC Members, etc). It is recommended that this course be taken several times to continually improve presentation skills.