Train the Presenter-Orlando
Thursday, May 29, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Train the Presenter
With KWU Master Faculty Instructor Antoinette Perez
Incorporating exercises, group work and hands-on participation, Train the Presenter covers effective teaching techniques and strategies, as well as developing successful communication skills. You'll learn what preparation is needed to deliver industry leading training
This course is intended to develop training skills for new and current instructors who want to teach in the Market Center, and for current KWU Faculty who want to refresh their skills base.
- Internalize KWU tools and standards.
- Practice teaching techniques to enhance your training skills.
- Learn how to incorporate productivity-boosting activities into the learning experience.
- Build, effectively prepare, and deliver a short presentation.
- Give and receive feedback that will contribute to learning and growth.
- ALL Leadership Roles (OP, TL, MCA & ALC Members). It is recommended that this course be taken several times to continually improve presentation skills.
When & Where
Keller Williams North Florida Region
Georgia Alpizar, Regional Director of the North Florida Region of Keller Williams Realty International, and Sam Foster, Regional Operations Manager are here to bring world class training and education events to the Ownership, Leadership and Agents of our Region.