2011 Turbomachinery & Pump Symposium
Howden North America will be in booth 516 at the conference this year, come visit us!
Tues 9/13, 2011 12 p.m. - 2p.m.
Tues 9/13, 2011 3:30 p.m. - 7p.m.
Wednes 9/14, 2011 12p.m. - 2p.m.
Wednes 9/14, 2011 3:30 p.m. - 7p.m.
Thurs 9/15, 2011 9:30 a.m. - 12p.m.
Stay updated throughout the event by following us on Twitter @HowdenNA
These two events are led by engineers with vast experience in the petrochemical, process, chemical, utility, contractor, and consulting fields, along with manufacturers of rotating equipment and fluid-handling equipment from around the world.
Both symposia feature lectures, tutorials, case studies, discussion groups, and short courses, as well as exhibits of the latest services and full-sized equipment available. These international meetings emphasize the technology and troubleshooting that users need in today's challenging workplace.
The International Pump Users Symposium continues to be the only meeting organized by pump users for pump users. The members of the Advisory Committee, who provide overall guidance, are recognized leaders in the pump community.
- The Symposium is an outstanding value for users concerned with maintenance, performance, troubleshooting, operation, and purchase of pumps.
- The technical sessions provide an opportunity for attendees to select those lectures, tutorials, case studies, and discussion groups that best meet their personal and professional needs and interests.
- The exhibits feature products from many key companies in the industry. Exhibiting companies normally send their "first-team" players to this symposium; hence, you can get knowledgeable help at the exhibit hall, in addition to seeing major exhibits of equipment.
Registration for many of the events is free! Check the schedule below to attend and come visit us.
- Go to http://turbolab.tamu.edu/articles/turbomachinery_symposium_exhibition
- Check exhibition hall dates & times
- Attend whenit fits your schedule!
To get a FREE pass for the event email us at email@example.com and we will send you a complimentary pass to the event!
Howden supplies fans, rotary heat exchangers, compressors and gas cleaning equipment throughout the world to key industries including power generation, petrochemicals, steelmaking, mining and cement production, which demand the highest levels of performance and reliability from their rotating machinery.
Organized to meet the demands of the global market, Howden has around 3,800 employees throughout the world who operate with the independence that suits their customers' needs, whilst always being able to call on the experience and resources of the whole Howden group of companies.
At the core of our business lies Howden Technology, which is at the forefront of engineering and has unique expertise in aerodynamics, thermodynamics, acoustics, rotor dynamics and stress and vibration analysis.