TPEA National Conference and Health & Fitness Expo 2013!
Friday, January 25th - 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Saturday, January 26th - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel
5300 Riverside Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
Call Today! Rooms for the TPEA conference start @ just $79.99
Get your reservation today simply by clicking below!
(Be sure to mention the TPEA conference when making reservations to receive discount)
2013 National Conference Presenters:
1. Martin Rooney - “Warrior Cardio: Secrets of Metabolic Training”
2. Duane Carlisle - "Athletic Development - Choice or Chance"
3. Robb Rogers - "Patterns & Progressions: Essential Tools for Program Success"
4. Diane Vives - “Lower Body Functional Strength To Ignite Performance in the Female Athlete”
Theraband / BioFreeze
5. Loren Landow - "Sports Speed for the Multidirectional Athlete"
6. Doug Lentz / Loren Landow - "Fine Tuning ACL Prevention Strategies"
7. John Hofman - “Suspension Training and First Responders”
8. Dennis Keiser - “Power - The Key To Performance”
9. Nick Winkleman - "The Science of Coaching - Applying Theory in Practice"
10. Shawn Myszka - “Eccentric Training Methods for Sport Performance”
11. Tyler Christiansen - “Loaded! Implications for Running, Mechanics and Load Considerations for Improving Speed for the Tactical Athlete”
12. Paul Robbins - "Metabolics and Interval Training"
13. Tristen Tillette - "Speed Development with the Manual Curve Treadmill"
14. Andre Agate / Jason McPherson - “The Missing Links: These are Game Changers!”
15. Tim Wakeham - "Training, Coaching & What's Working at Michigan State "
16. Michael Torres - Regressions are the new Progressions: "Understanding when less is more"
17. Scott Moody - "High Intensity Training for Sport Performance"
19. John Dettman - "Practical Concepts Regarding Recovery Related Nutrition"
19. Patrick McHenry - "Using Dartfish Video Feedback to Improve Performance"
20. Joel Raether / Mark Roozen - "Getting More From Your 24: How to Maximize Your Time and Impact Every Day"
When & Where
TPEA - The Performance Education Assoc.
THE PERFORMANCE EDUCATION ASSOCIATION (TPEA) is a professional association dedicated to being a resource for professional growth of its members through various educational arenas focused on practical application.
TPEA offers membership to professionals in the performance industry creating a place to interact with other like-minded practitioners across the United States and the world.
TPEA will achieve its goal of educating and motivating performance professionals through continued dedication to moral and ethical business practices, working in the best interest of the industry, and the organization's members.