San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2014 Tour de Nez Handcycle/Recumbent Event
August 8-10, 2014
(Event Times to be posted 6/30/14)
- Omnium Categories: Women, H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, and Recumbent Trikes
- Friday, August 8 - Cold Springs, NV (Time Trial – open to all adaptive categories)
- Saturday, August 9 – Reno, NV (Criterium – Omnium Cateogies Only)
- Sunday, August 10 - Circuit Race at Fernley Speedway and Time Trial at Silver Springs (12 miles from Speedway).
FREE HOTEL ROOMS!!!
Host Hotel: Circus Circus Reno. Limited rooms available for adaptive cycling athletes. Contact April Wolfe once registered for the race at:
April Wolfe, Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, City of Reno Parks, Recreation and Community Services. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Work Phone: (775) 333-7765. Cell Phone: (775) 223-8736.
RTC RIDE – public transportation (formerly Citifare)
- RTC ACCESS (775) 348-0477
- Whittlesea Taxi (775) 322-2222