Touchdown 13.1 Half Marathon Training Program 2013
Saturday, November 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM - Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Join Touchdown 13.1 on 11/16/13 and train for Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Half Marathon or the Surf City Half Marathon on Sun., 2/2/14 and/or The Rattle Snake Ramble 5K/10K/Half on Sat., 2/8/14!
Start Date: Sat., Nov.16, 2013 @ 9:30AM
Training: 10 weeks-11/16-2/2, 3 workouts per week (Tues. Nights@ 6:30PM, Thurs.@ 6:30PM, and Saturday Mornings@ 9:30AM)
Tuesday nights @ 6:30PM (3 locations)
Tuesday night run workouts launch from The Marina/Presidio (Presidio Sport & Medicine @ 1162B Gorgas Ave), Downtown/Financial District (PSOAS Massage+Bodywork @ 333 3rd Street (btwn Folsom & Harrison), or Golden Gate Park (The ballfields adjacent to MLK/7th Ave).
Thursday nights @ 6:30PM
Thursday night workoutslaunch from Presidio Sport & Medicine at 1162B Gorgas Avenue and include '2' options:
-Bootcamp or Speedwork.
Saturday Mornings @ 9:30AM
-Saturday morning runs launch from various locations in San Francisco (Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, The Presidio, Lake Merced, etc.)
Coaching Services Provided By: Marathon Matt
The Touchdown 13.1 Training Program includes the following:
- Multiple locations for Tuesday night runs (Downtown, Marina/Presidio, Golden Gate Park)
- Choice of bootcamp or speedwork for Thursday night workouts
- Experienced RRCA/USATF certified coaches
- Discounted 'part time' participant training option.
- An awesome technical training shirt
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- Over 150 fun teammates to run with!
- 'Secret' facebook group for finding running partners, carpooling, sharing photos, connecting with your coaches, etc.
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
Never run with us before? Not sure if this program's right for you?
Rather than just give you some Yelp testimonials, here are a few video clips that should give you an idea firsthand what it's like training with us!
- Nike Run Reporter, Melissa Freeman, trains for her first half marathon with us!
- Marathon Matt rallies his runners!
- Swimming to glory.
- Preparing to unleash.
- Wildcard workout in full swing.
- Why Run 13.1?
Questions about the training? Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-