Tots/Kids Easter Egg Hunt and Spring Festival
Saturday, April 19, 2014 from 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for our Spring Festival and Easter Egg Hunt for the fun that the Easter Bunny has in store for our children in Central Park! (Please see below for the RSVP procedure.)
This year, we will also host activities and light, wonderful entertainment such as face painting by Face Art by Melissa and magic by Bobert the Great before and after the egg hunt with our indoor Spring Festival. Some activities may have a small, additional fee. Light food and drinks will also be available for purchase.
Date: Saturday, April 19th
Time: 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: 4th U, 160 Central Park West/West 76th Street
Cost Per Family: $7 online/$ 5 at door (with confirmed RSVPs only) There are no refunds for any reason.
Easter Egg Hunt Age Waves**
12:45 PM - 1:10 PM: Babes to 1s.
1:20 PM - 1:45 PM: Toddlers 2s and 3s.
1:55 PM - 2:20 PM: Tots 4s and 5s.
2:30 PM - 2:55 PM: Kids 6s and up
1. **While these times are approximate and will depend on the turnout, we will follow the order and time allotted for each group.
2. Families will receive directions to the egg hunt after registering at 4th U (160 Central Park West at 76th Street). The egg hunt is a short walk from 4th U into Central Park.
3. For families with more than one child, please understand that the age waves will be honored, and children outside of each age range will be asked to wait for their respective waves.
www.4thucpi.eventbrite.com OR email@example.com.
Only those who include the following information (4 items) will receive confirmation:
1. Each child's full name
2. Each child's age on April 19th, 2014
3. Cell phone number of adult on April 19th, 2014
4. Include whether you would like to be placed on the waiting list as it is NOT automatic.
Registration will close once capacity has been reached to ensure a pleasant and safe experience for all.
Thank you for understanding.
**Rain Policy: We may host the egg hunt inside 4th U, just across from Central Park.
When & Where
4th U, The Fourth Universalist Society of New York City
Welcome to 4th U's 175th Anniversary! We're celebrating the entire year!
4th U offers non-denominational programming to provide fun classes and events for all.
4th U is also known as the "Beacon of Liberal Religion on New York's Upper West Side" in Manhattan.
If interested, feel free to check us out on most any Sunday at 10:45 a.m. Nursery care starts at 10:45 a.m., and Religious Exploration classes for Pre-K to 6th grade begin at 11:15 a.m. We also offer Youth and Young Professional groups.
We are located on Central Park West at 76th Street. We can be reached at (212) 595-1658. Our Web site is: www.4thU.org.