THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN ATTENDING THE TOTAL WOMEN'S SHOWCASE SEMINARS. AT THIS TIME WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ONLINE REGISTRATIONS. TO ATTEND THE SEMINARS, SIMPLY MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE SEMINAR ROOM YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AND OUR STAFF WILL ASSIST YOU.
The 5th Annual Total Woman's Showcase, presented by Charles Schwab has become a tradition in the Nashua area. We invite you to pause from your hectic life and come learn, explore, relax, and renew your senses!
This year, TWS will be offering six educational seminars for women to participate in at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Each session will focus on a topic relating to career, personal and finances. Please take a moment to tell us which seminar you are interested in participating in.
Space is limited and seat availability is granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
2:45-3:45 PM -Bedford Room - Social Media and Digital Marketing
Shana Hoch, VP of Digital Media, The Telegraph and Heather Atwater, Digital Sales Manager, The Telegraph
Social media and digital marketing have become important tools for local businesses to reach their existing and potential customers and clients. In this workshop, we will discuss why online marketing matters to local business, how it differs for different types of businesses and how having a web site can affect your business. We will also discuss and answer the following questions:
• How do businesses do the most with the least amount of time/money?
• What’s a blog and do businesses really need them?
• What’s SEO (search engine optimization) and how does it work?
• How much does it cost to build a web site?
• Can you build a web site yourself? (We might give some tips)
• How do I know if my web site comes up well in “Google?”
2:45-3:45 PM –Amherst Room - Women & Investing: Getting Started with Investing
Mary Murphy, Independent Consultant, Charles Schwab
New to investing? Learn the basics of building a diversified portfolio and how to get help doing it.
As a result of participating in this workshop, you will be able to:
- Match basic investing terms with their definitions (stock, mutual fund and ETF, as well risk, asset allocation and diversification).
- Select an asset allocation model based on you rinvestor profile.
- Understnad the value of investing sooner rather than later
- Feel ready to make/take the next steps (from savings to investing).
- Feel empowered and more confident to invest
2:45-3:45 PM – Hollis Room - Master Your Time, Master Your Life! Strategies for Managing Time, Overcoming Procrastination and Getting More Done!
Leslie Sturgeon, Founder, Women Inspiring Women
In this inspirational and conversational presentation, you will learn:
• How to organize your day for maximum productivity
• How to overcome procrastination to become more efficient!
• How to deal with interruptions that sidetrack you and waste time!
• The importance of intense focus!
• How to get the right things done at the right time!
• Time management and organizational tricks that will catapult your success!
• How a little pre-planning makes for a lot less work!
• Identifying goals, developing new habits and leaping tall buildings in a single bound!
5:30-6:30 PM – Bedford Room - Leading From the Inside Out
Annabel Beerel, Ph.D., President & CEO, N.E. Women’s Leadership Institute
This presentation places emphasis on the importance of knowing yourself and developing yourself in order to become an effective leader. As a leader one needs to inspire, motivate and mobilize others. This takes personal confidence, great skill and courage and strong self-esteem.
The kinds of skills that build self-esteem and develop deep confidence will be discussed along with suggestions of how these skills can be acquired and enhanced.
• What it means to get to know and develop oneself
• How to develop self-confidence and self-esteem
• Using oneself as an instrument to influence others
5:30-6:30 PM – Hollis Room - Creating Resiliency with the Present Moment
Shanti Douglas, Owner, 8 limbs Holistic Health, LLC
These days it's easy for stress to dominate the image of our experience. How do we nurture ourselves and create calm within the storm? Whether in a business or home setting, staying present to this moment offers that space. Join this session to learn integrative ways to reduce stress, improve change resiliency, open healthy pathways of communication, and develop peaceful awareness of your experience.
5:30-6:30 PM – Amherst Room - Managing Your Personal W.E.A.L.T.H.
Carolyn Maul, Founder, CEM Enterprises LLC
Question: What do all of the following things have in common?
• Your Physical Wellness
• Your Emotions
• Your Personal Assets
• Your Leadership Capabilities
• Your Time Management skills
• Your Happiness
Answer: You are ultimately in charge of all of them!
In this seminar, we’ll take a look at your life in terms of this holistic model of total WEALTH so you can determine some immediate steps you can take today to be:
• More Energetic and Nutrition Savvy
• Less judgmental in your relationships
• Able to Manifest greater abundance financially
• More Effective, Productive and Creative at work and at home
• More of a priority in your own life
• Living with a deeper sense of gratitude