Please join GRAPHISOFT on April 2nd at the Ryerson Student Centre Conferencing-Oakham House where we'll be featuring the new BIMx Docs! Our User Group is a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions and share our accomplishments with ArchiCAD and related BIM apps. We present projects, share tips & tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other ArchiCAD users.
BIMx Docs offers key features architects have been waiting for! Its Hyper-Model capability enables full integration of 2D and 3D plans, while providing outstanding performance and smooth navigation for projects of all scales and complexities.
Attend this User Group and:
- See how BIMx Docs is fundamentally changing the way we examine BIM projects on touch screen devices
- Engage in a discussion around ArchiCAD best practices
- See ArchiCAD 17's top features and enhancements
- Meet Ransom Ratcliff, GRAPHISOFT BIM Consultant & John Rodolico, GRAPHISOFT Regional Sales Manager
- Enjoy refreshments as you mingle with your peers
Light refreshments will be served.
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America