Introducing the TopGolf Fall League
Grab a buddy or 3 and get set for regular TopGolf action through the Fall season. We are now accepting registrations for the Fall League at your TopGolf location.
2 person and 4 person leagues start in September. We expect the cash prizes to appeal to most of you. But what better way to improve your game and meet some fellow TopGolfers?
Don’t think your scores are high enough? Our Handicap system will level the playing field!
- 2-person teams begin play on Tuesday, September 10 at 7 p.m.
- 4-person teams begin play on Thursday, September 12 at 7 p.m.
- Each league has a 7 week regular season and 3 weeks of playoffs
- Includes at least 2 hours of TopGolf play each week
How much does it cost?
- Entry Fee: $40 per 2-person team and $80 per 4-person team
- Weekly Fees: $20 per person for Lifetime Members and Free for Executive Members
What do I get if I win?
The entry fee will be pooled and split up accordingly to the top finishing teams (depending on league size) after the last playoff game. An example of prizing payouts:
- 1st place - 30%
- 2nd place - 20%
- 3rd place - 15%
- 4th place - 10%
- 5th place - 15%
- 6th place - 5%
- 7th place - 5%
- 8th place - gag prize
When & Where
TopGolf Wood Dale
TopGolf is the emerging global leader in golf entertainment. Players hit golf balls containing computer microchips that track each shot’s accuracy and distance while also awarding points for hitting targets on the outfield. TopGolf offers an upscale, laid-back experience that features climate-controlled hitting bays and an impressive food and beverage menu crafted by our executive chef. Mix in dynamic event spaces for groups of all sizes, and TopGolf stands as the premier entertainment complex where the competition of sport meets the neighborhood’s favorite hangout.