Top Dilemmas in Building an Efficient Mobile Testing Strategy, Solved!
Sustaining mobile application quality is among 2013’s top unresolved mobile challenges. The mobile market’s unpredictable nature introduces new challenges that quality and IT leaders must deal with in order to extend their existing processes and continuously deliver uncompromised quality across all mobile platforms and networks and still meet customer expectations.
Join industry leaders Perfecto Mobile and Cognizant Technology Solutions in San Fransisco, CA on Tuesday, October 8th for this unique Mobile Application Testing seminar to uncover the secrets to enterprises' top dilemmas in building their mobile application testing strategy. During this seminar, we will address key considerations for a successful enterprise-grade mobile quality strategy, including:
- Hear how other enterprises are handling mobile application testing, monitoring and continuous integration
- Learn how to implement a sustainable device selection strategy for your mobile project
- Discover the secrets to maximize you ROI around mobile testing (manual and automated)
- Hear from industry experts about how to build a sustainable and dynamic architecture for mobile testing
- See a live demo of cross-platform test automation
8:30 AM - Networking Breakfast
9:00 AM- The State of Mobile
9:10 AM – Keynote Presentation- Brian Pohl , Technical Architect, USAA
10:00 AM- Break
10:15 AM – Top Dilemmas in Building an Efficient Mobile Testing Strategy –Clay Simmons, Dir. of Mobility Testing Services Cognizant & Carlo Cadet, Dir. Product Marketing, Perfecto Mobile.
11:00 AM – Expert Panel Q&A
11:30 AM – Live Demo
12:00 PM – Lunch/Stay and Play: A unique, hands-on session to experience the solutions first hand.