Tony Award Winning Musical, The Book of Mormon @ the Saenger
Saturday, October 26, 2013 from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, LA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for the New Orleans debut of the Tony Award winning musical, The Book of Mormon. This show is sure to sell out.
Winner of nine Tony Awards including Best Musical, THE BOOK OF MORMON features book, music and lyrics by Trey Parker, Robert Lopez and Matt Stone. Parker and Stone are the four-time Emmy Award-winning creators of the landmark animated series, “South Park.” Tony Award-winner Lopez is co-creator of the long-running hit musical comedy, Avenue Q. The musical is choreographed by Tony Award-winner Casey Nicholaw (Monty Python’s Spamalot, The Drowsy Chaperone) and is directed by Nicholaw and Parker. The Original Broadway Cast Recording for THE BOOK OF MORMON, winner of the 2011 Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album, is available on Ghostlight Records.
CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
We are also working on a pre-show dinner for those who are interested; more on that when we work out the details.
By registering for this event, you accept the following:
Liability Waiver and Release
Clandestine New Orleans Dinner Party is an invitation-only dining society operated by Clandestine, LLC (“Clandestine”). Clandestine events, including the one you are registering to attend (the “Event”), are only open to members of the dining society and their registered guests. By registering for this Event, you hereby agree (on behalf of yourself, your guests, and your executors, administrators, heirs, successors, and assigns) to the following terms and conditions:
1. You are aware of certain risks and hazards (both foreseen and unforeseen) to self, property, invitees, guests, and other third parties, involved with the Event, including without limitation: (i) entering onto property that may be hazardous or otherwise unsafe, (ii) the risk of eating food prepared outside of a traditional restaurant setting, and (iii) risks associated with the consumption of alcohol by you and others.
2. Being fully aware of these risks and hazards, to the fullest extent allowable by law, you voluntarily waive, release, and forever discharge Clandestine, its officers, agents, servants, employees, volunteers, successors, subsidiaries, sponsors and assigns (hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”), from any and all liability for your death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter accrue as a result of your participation in the Event or your traveling to and from the Event.
3 You further agree to indemnify and hold the Releasees harmless from any losses, liabilities, damages, claims, demands, liens, debts, rights of action or costs, including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees, with respect to, arising out of, or in any way related to you or your guest’s participation in the Event.
4. You understand that Clandestine reserves the unfettered right to refuse entry or service to you and/or your guests for any reason, and that your only recourse will be a reimbursement of any charges paid by you to Clandestine in connection with the Event.
5. You represent that you are at least twenty-one (21) years of age, fully competent, and under no mental restriction or impairment that would affect your ability to fully understand the terms of this release.
6. You further represent, (i) that you are agreeing to the terms of this release in exchange for adequate and complete consideration, (ii) that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to you regarding the Event, (iii) that this release contains the entire agreement between the parties regarding the Event, and (iv) that the terms of this release are contractual—not mere recitals—and will be governed in accordance with the laws of Louisiana.
When & Where
Clandestine New Orleans
The Clandestine Dinner Party is a private, invite-only supper club managed by the team at Clandestine New Orleans. Clandestine offers event planning & destination management services for discerning visitors to New Orleans who are looking for authenticity in their visit.
Our Clandestine Dinner Party goes well beyond the standard supper club to offer uniqure experiences & activities such as high-end Go-Kart racing, dinner & tickets to a Tony Award winning show, trips to the bayou country for true cajun dinners, as well as hunting & fishing excursions to name just a few.