Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Fairfield Green Drinks
Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012
The Shack, Hometown Grill
2070 Post Road
Socialize, network and connect with others who care about sustainability, in a friendly setting. No charge to attend. All are welcome!
Michael Fairy, Pareto Energy
Meet Michael Fairy of Pareto Energy, The Microgrid Company, and found out about this revolutionary and smart approach to energy management and consumption.
Green Power Coalition: Connecticut:
- Get rid of coal
- Replace with renewable energy
- Energy from renewable sources makes our country less oil dependent
- Energy from renewable sources creates a healthier environment
- Learn more about this annual sustainability celebration!
- Keynote Speaker, Mayor Finch, City of Bridgeport
- Panel Discussion: Microgrids and the Urban Energy Revolution
- Moderator: Gil Kernan, CleanTech PMG, LLC
- Panelist: Robert Araujo, Manager Sustainability and EHS Programs, Sikorsky Aircraft
- Panelist: Joel Rinebold, Director of Energy Initiatives at the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc.
- Panelist: Matthew Fairy, Director of Sales, Pareto Energy
- See complete Green Market Exposition schedule
Join us for casual conversation, the first Tuesday of every month at Fairfield Green Drinks.