Tone Made Easy - Guitar Center New Orleans
Thursday, September 25, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (CDT)
Don't miss this free class all about guitar tone. From classic and modern guitar tones to the process
of making and understanding how to create tones—this class is a must-attend for lovers of killer tone.
What you will learn by attending:
- The evolution of electric guitar & amp tone
- Why getting the right tone is important
- How to tweak a tone like a pro by just attending this class
- How you can match a song's guitar tone in under three seconds
- The best way to learn guitar, develop your chops & have great amp tones
- Best of all – it's a ton of fun
- Each registration will get free access to online guitar lessons on GuitarTricks.com
- Door Prizes: Sonic Port and a Tab+ guitar tone and tab book
Line 6 Product Specialist, Joe Cozzi, will lead this class and answer your questions.
Download the free AMPLIFi Remote App for iOS 7 ahead of time and check out all of the amps and effects you can use to create tones. It's your cookbook for guitar tones!
When & Where
Sponsored by Line 6
Specializing in modeling amplifiers, recording software, and digital modeling guitars, Line 6 is dedicated to inspiring creativity with its music-creation products.