Toledo Museum of Art
Art viewing: 10:00 AM - Noon
Lunch: Noon - 2:00 PM
In Green Room
Host: Paula Brown-Gray, firstname.lastname@example.org
Slow Art Day is a worldwide celebration of art that encourages people to look at art SLOWLY – and thereby experience art in a new way. You can see more about Slow Art Day and the mission behind it on our website: http://SlowArtDay.com.
As Slow Art Day approaches, you’ll hear from your host with more information, as well as instructions about what to do when you arrive for Slow Art Day.
When & Where
Fresno Art Museum
Works in the TMA collection for Slow Art Day discussion. Some work will be outside, come prepared for the weather.
1. Juame Plensa, Speigel, 2010
2. Karen laMonte, Dress with Train and Isis, 2007
3. Peter Paul Rubens, The Crowing of St. Catherine, 1633
4. Susie Bootja Bootja Napaltjarri, Kaningarra, Aboriginal Exhibition
5. Peta Coyne, Untitled #1176 (Elisabeth-Elizabeth), 2007
Bring your lunch to the green room at noon to join in the discussion