This training is from 9:30am - 5pm both days. You will be expected to arrive for check in on Saturday at 9am.
What is TLS Day 1 & Day 2 Training?
- • TLS® trainings are now being offered locally/regionally to make important information about the TLS® Weight Loss Solution lifestyle widely available and affordable.
Who is it for?
- • Anyone that wants to learn more about the new TLS® program and anyone who is interested in losing weight
- • Guests welcome to attend (Everyone MUST register)
- • Cost is $50 per person
Day 1 Agenda Overview
- • Why we struggle with weight
- • Why the TLS® Weight Loss Solution is better
- • - Weight Loss Profile (online/paper )
- • - Menu options
- • - Why TLS® Supplements work
- • - Choosing the right TLS® Supplements
- • - TLS® Weight Loss Guide
- • - Setting health goals and starting Detox
Navigating TLS® site for weight loss success
- • - Dashboard
- • - Meal Planner
- • - Exercise
- • - Alerts, mobile apps and more resources!
12 weeks of lifestyle tips
Question & Answers
Summary of Day 1
Who is it for?
- • Anyone that wants to learn how to be effective with sales
- • Those who want to be able to effectively discuss TLS and the competition
- • Those who would like to be able to effectively expand their team utilizing TLS™ system
- • Guests are NOT permitted to attend (you must be a distributor)
- • Cost is $50 per-person (MUST attend Day 1 first)
Day 2 Agenda Overview:
- • Identifying Market Base and Business Structures
- • Knowing the TLS® materials
- • - Approaches
- • - Presentation
- • - Close
- • - Invitation Card (healthy night out events)
- • Supplement Details (highlighting TLS® products as compard to the competition)
- • Marketing Fundamentals
- • Social Media Basics
- • Marketing Do’s and Don’ts (legal)
- • Coaching Tips and Coach’s Dashboard
Introducing Additional Products to Support Your Clients
- • Optimal Health (Omega III, Curcumin, Greens, NutriClean, Digestive Enzymes, etc)
90 Day Action Plan
- • Creating Fitness Goals
- • Creating Business Goals and Action Plan
- • Building an organization
- • Coaches Start Up Guide
Questions & Answers
Summary of Day 2
Next steps for TLS Professionals
This Day 1 & Day 2 TLS® training is the first step in becoming a Certified TLS coach. For more information on benefits and requirements to become a CERTIFIED coach please check details on www.marketamericaevents.com
Larry Rogowsky is a National Supervising Coordinator ($10K-$15K) with with Shop.com/Market America and a Certified TLS trainer. In addition, Larry is a Licensed Massage Therapist and Integrative Wellness Coach. He is also a multiple nutraMetrix, TLS and President's Challenge winner and recognized nutraMetrix Consultant of the Year.