What is TLS Day 1 & Day 2 Training?
- TLS® trainings are now being offered locally/regionally to make important information about the TLS® Weight Loss Solution lifestyle widely available and affordable.
Who is it for?
- Anyone that wants to learn more about the new TLS® program and anyone who is interested in losing weight
- Guests welcome to attend (Everyone MUST register)
- Cost is $50 per person
Day 1 Agenda Overview
- Why we struggle with weight
- Why the TLS® Weight Loss Solution is better
- - Weight Loss Profile (online/paper )
- - Menu options
- - Why TLS® Supplements work
- - Choosing the right TLS® Supplements
- - TLS® Weight Loss Guide
- - Setting health goals and starting Detox
Navigating TLS® site for weight loss success
- - Dashboard
- - Meal Planner
- - Exercise
- - Alerts, mobile apps and more resources!
12 weeks of lifestyle tips
Question & Answers
Summary of Day 1
Who is it for?
- Anyone that wants to learn how to be effective with sales
- Those who want to be able to effectively discuss TLS and the competition
- Those who would like to be able to effectively expand their team utilizing TLS™ system
- Guests are NOT permitted to attend (you must be a distributor)
- Cost is $50 per-person (MUST attend Day 1 first)
Day 2 Agenda Overview:
- Identifying Market Base and Business Structures
- Knowing the TLS® materials
- - Approaches
- - Presentation
- - Close
- - Invitation Card (healthy night out events)
- Supplement Details (highlighting TLS® products as compard to the competition)
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Social Media Basics
- Marketing Do’s and Don’ts (legal)
- Coaching Tips and Coach’s Dashboard
Introducing Additional Products to Support Your Clients
- Optimal Health (Omega III, Curcumin, Greens, NutriClean, Digestive Enzymes, etc)
90 Day Action Plan
- Creating Fitness Goals
- Creating Business Goals and Action Plan
- Building an organization
- Coaches Start Up Guide
Questions & Answers
Summary of Day 2
Next steps for TLS Professionals
This Day 1 & Day 2 TLS® training is the first step in becoming a Certified TLS coach. For more information on benefits and requirements to become a CERTIFIED coach please check details on www.marketamericaevents.com.
You must be a MA distributor to attend Day 2. If you are a guest and would like to attend Day 1 only, please contact Larry.
When & Where
Larry Rogowsky is a National Supervising Coordinator with with Shop.com/Market America and a Certified TLS trainer. In addition, Larry is a Licensed Massage Therapist and Integrative Wellness Coach. He is also a multiple challenge winner and the nutraMetrix Consultant of the Year 2011.